- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with developers, product managers and engineers to lead design projects from ideation to delivery.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems; conduct user testing and research efforts to obtain qualitatively and quantitative data to inform product direction.
- Communicate designs through detailed wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
- Develop and deliver beautiful, hi-fidelity visual design mockups and specs.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, engineers, product managers, and stakeholders.
Education + Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a User Experience or Interaction Designer.
- Have a strong portfolio of work samples showcasing UX design work & process.
- strong experience with end-to-end product design, from ideation development to the final product.
- Able to carry on usability studies & user research, analyze results, and present findings.
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS, emails).
- Proficient in Sketch and prototyping tools.
- Ability to receive (and deliver) constructive, knowledgeable, and accurate feedback in a team setting.