Our mantra is Innovation in Technology . We want to be the link between technology and the people who define it. Our mission is to consistently provide exceptional service and industry expertise to meet the diverse business needs of our clients. Responsibility towards job seekers is to align their skills to the right job opportunity and enable excellence at the workplace.
- Place job requirements on the Internet to increase available candidate pool.
- Evaluate talent and assess client demands to make the match between the client's staffing needs and the candidate's skills and experience.
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms.
- Prepare resumes for presentation to clients.
- Coach Candidates through the client interview process.
- Create and execute a strategic recruitment plan via sourcing, pipelining, interviewing, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates thereby exceeding client expectations.
Education + Experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience in recruiting, sales or customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Prior experience with recruiting and Application Tracking Software (ATS) a plus.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- A track record for over quota performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to multi-task in a fast paced, highly competitive environment.
- Strong work ethic ability to work on their own initiative and manage own time effectively.