This position is for an experienced Splunk professional with subject matter expertise in logging, monitoring and Security Incident and Event Management. This position will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a world class security logging and monitoring platform through expansion and enhancement of existing services and integration with next generation SIEM and User Behavioral Analysis solutions. This next generation platform will deliver optimal cybersecurity service capabilities as well as optimized performance and cost effectiveness.
- Administration of Splunk including configuration and access management.
- New log client on boarding.
- Exploration of alternative logging solutions/technologies.
- Interpretation and analysis of corporate security standards and baselines.
- Security tool FAQ and Support Documentation.
- Reporting used for troubleshooting, Audit and problem resolution.