we specialize in managed I.T. Services, Information Security, Data Center Solutions, and Contract Management. As the Network Engineer, you would be responsible for network analysis and design, technology support and client support.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving networks that support core business applications and operating systems.
- Respond to and resolve alerts and tickets generated from the monitoring system and/or customer requests.
- Maintain system configuration information within ticketing system.
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support in a timely fashion to prevent breech of SLA.
- Utilize central management tools to resolve customer issues with minimal customer impact.
- Get new clients on-boarded and documented in our systems.
Education + Experience
3+ years of experience with:
- Network Engineering.
- Computer Networking.
- IPSEC VPN.
- Command Line Interfaces
- Technical Support.
- Actively working towards Security+/Network+/CCNA/JNCIA.