Position Title: Mechanical Engineer
Work Location: Lancaster / Harrisburg, PA area
Work environment: Private Office Building
Why is this position open: Company is growing quickly
In this role you will be responsible for the design, development of
high performance, high reliability, electro-mechanical products.
Product development including concepts, trade studies, detail design,
documentation, quality assurance, and production. All while applying
mechanical engineering essentials to create sound, cost effective
solutions, and maintain project schedules.
- Minimum of 7 years Mechanical Engineering work experience
- Experience working directly with customers
in one of the following areas (heat transfer analysis, thermal
management of electronics, structural FEA, shock and vibration, or
materials and composites.
- Solid experience with 3-D Modeling
- Practical application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance experience
- Must have the ability to obtain/maintain US Government Security clearance
- Experience in the fabrication of equipment