Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
minimum of 3 with up to 6 - 7years of experience in marketing.
Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, Hands on experience with Adobe Creative Cloud suite and familiar with content management software and digital asset management.
Excellent organizational, and project management skills with strong attention to detail: ability to coordinate across business groups and geographies.
- Maintain a collaborative and creative relationship with the broader marketing team to deliver against the department's initiatives with the planning, execution, and tracking of marketing projects. Projects can include emails, content development (video, podcast, editorial, social, infographics), third party webinars, presentations and advertising.
- Review and edit copy for various marketing channels.
- Assist with content updates on social media, microsites and web pages.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing KPIs and creating comprehensive reports.
- Manage relationships with internal/external stakeholders to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs.
- Coordinating with agencies, media partners, third party vendors on scheduling, production, media buys, and invoicing.
- Oversee all print jobs when necessary, working with resources internally and externally.
Education + Experience
- Experience in marketing, preferably in Financial or Professional Services, a marketing agency servicing the Financial sector or at a FinTech company.
- Marketing project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results.
- Experience in utilizing a cross channel skill set.
- An eye for design, branding and editing materials.
- The ability to understand and simplify information to create clear, compelling communication.