An experienced, innovative and talented Graphic Designer will be excited by The Creative Group's new opportunity. If you are looking to build your career in design and put your skills to the test, you will not want to pass up this terrific opportunity. This Graphic Designer position would be an opportunity for short-term temporary employment.
- Command a proficient knowledge of design in various software applications.
- Determine material design, layout, and formatting. Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements.
- Produce high-quality images that will contribute to a wide variety of marketing projects, which may take the form of brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites.
Education + Experience
- BFA is a plus.
- Expertise with design software applications and tools.
- Digital Designs experience preferred.
- Branding experience highly desired.
- Comprehensive knowledge of e-Book design process.
- Command of Adobe InDesign.
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing.
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills.