The Creative Group has an exciting opportunity for creative candidates that enjoy collaborating with other innovators and can also work well on their own. This is an ongoing contract position, up to 30 hours weekly for a Graphic Designer. If you're a capable and talented Graphic Designer that enjoys being part of innovative projects.
- Wield a strong knowledge of current design trends, packaging design, typography and layout.
- Be responsible for material design, layout, and formatting. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs.
- Prepare uniquely inspiring images that will be featured in packaging and product design to be sold in stores nationally.
Education + Experience
- Graphic design experience.
- BFA is a plus.
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision.
- Demonstrated understanding of design software applications and tools.
- Good knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing.