There is a Game Developer position opening for candidates who are passionate about technological systems, work well with others and have a firm grasp of design patterns and software engineering. You might thrive in this position if you can effectively create new platforms and uphold current systems.
- Appraise new technologies and generate prototypes for ongoing improvements.
- Work alongside the engineer and design teams.
- Invite solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance.
- Operate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure.
- Create high quality production-ready code in an agile environment.
- Draft and put into practice back end and front end components and services.
- Uphold top programming practices and standards.
Education + Experience
- 3+ years software engineering experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Unity 3D.
- Experience with creation tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, 3DS Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Unity.
- Web application frameworks experience.
- Familiarity with relational database management systems.
- Personal experience with the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of authored code.