Looking for someone like you to fill a role as Business Analyst. This Business Analyst role is a great match for an outgoing self-starter who has a strong technical understanding and excellent communication skills. Based in the Lansing, Michigan area, this Business Analyst role is a full-time opportunity.
- Work with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows.
- Meet business goals by working closely with development team to invent and analyze product requirements.
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles.
- Produce documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach.
- Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements.
- Evaluate business, technical, and functional requirements.
- Evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements, collaborating with development and QA teams.
Education + Experience
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications.
- Experience with API design.
- Past experience with usability and application performance considerations.
- CRM experience.
- Solid understanding of e-commerce.
- Requirements Gathering experience preferred.
- Proficiency in business analysis.
- Experience with cross functional project management.