Looking for a Business Analyst who has Agile experience and who is a Business Analyst purest who has focused on the art and science of being an effective Business Analyst leader. They are not looking for Project Managers or Quality Assurance professionals who are also capable of performing as a Business Analyst.
- Serve as part of a cross-functional Agile team.
- Write concise and effective User Stories.
- Design and write functional requirements, design specifications, and performance goals for software applications and systems.
- Collaborate with all team participants to verify changes meet business goals.
- Analyze test plans to verify they meet the acceptance criteria and intent of user stories.
- Write supporting documentation for the software.
- Provide status to project lead and management.
- Learn and help with other skill domains to complete the team's priority work.
Education + Experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Significant business analysis background required.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with software design lifecycle, project management, and business analyst best practices.
- Knowledge of QA and testing best practices helpful.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or related field or 3-5 years of business analyst experience within an enterprise-wide environment.