Seeking a BA for an opportunity with a client. The ideal BA candidate should have at least 5 to 10 years of Life Sciences, Pharma, Biotech and/or Biopharma domain experience. Manufacturing experience would be an option, as well.
Science background that converted to IT and/or Business Analysis. This candidate may have been a Clinical Business Analyst previously, for example.
- Some (chemical or pharma) engineering experience would also be ideal - in lieu or addition to the science experience above.
- Has the IT theoretical and applied background.
- Some experience with SDLC and ITIL (would be nice if some sort of ITIL certification - not a must-have).
- Understands the pharma/biotech discovery pipeline process.
- Has direct experience with multiple Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) systems, especially those within the Laboratory Informatics space (like LIMS, ELN, CDS, SDMS, LES, etc.).
- MS Project Server, SharePoint, MS Dynamics.
- Experience with manufacturing systems like Process Historian, Electronic Batch Records, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), SCADA, etc.