Utilize your analytic and planning skills to help customers solve their needs in this Business Analyst role. ITo thrive in this Business Analyst role, you should be an outgoing self-starter with strong technical knowledge and excellent communication skills.This Business Analyst role is a short-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity. It will also start off remote.
- Assess and review business, technical, and functional requirements.
- Collaborate with development team to invent and analyze product specifications to meet business goals.
- Create innovative and highly usable solutions for new product specifications.
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions.
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles.
Education + Experience
- Knowledge on usability and application performance considerations.
- Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications.
- Business requirement documentation experience preferred.